New Improv @Work Offerings!
BATS corporate improv offering, Improv @Work, is changing! There are three clear offerings based on your current business needs.
Option 1: Team-Building & Collaboration Workshops
No need to worry; we will always offer our team-building and collaboration workshops as we have for the last 30 years.
In these workshops, you will:
- Connect with your colleagues in new ways
- Learn a shared language and foundational improv tools that will help build trust, engender collaboration and spark creative thinking in a safe, supportive atmosphere.
If you know what you want from Improv @Work and don't need a design call, this is your best option.
Option 2: Bespoke Leadership Development Workshops
Trained facilitators take your team on a deep dive using improv tools to develop leaders in today's ever-changing world. Schedule a design call with our @Work staff so we can discuss your needs and create a bespoke workshop with your desired outcomes in mind.
- Improv teaches vital skills for coping in a dynamic world. We use skills to improvise together — listening, spontaneity, focus, flexibility, resilience, intelligent risk-taking — to help people work better together.
- Improv is a perfect model for creative collaboration. We can unlock the vast creativity and innovative power of small teams, departments, and whole organizations.
- Improv gives you powerful communication tools. We can deliver successful methodologies for creating stories, narratives, and dialogue — the type of communication that can inspire team members and compel customers.
The principles and skills of improvisation are identifiable, learnable, and repeatable. BATS Improv @ Work will create training fully customized to your organization's needs.
Option 3: Personal Leadership Development
Join other business professionals for a small Group Training using applied improvisation. Each workshop will explore a specific @Work theme. Use your personal development stipend and sign up for a variety of 90 Minute workshops with an experienced BATS facilitator.
with @Work Director, Jo McGinley
Friday, June 30, 2023
12:00-1:30 PM PT on Zoom
Storytelling for Business
with Corey Rosen
Friday, July 28, 2023
12:00-1:30 PM PT on Zoom
We are here for you! The power of improvisation is a must-have tool for anyone in business. Take us to work, and let us help you and your organization act like an improviser and use reality as fuel for innovation. Email us at email@example.com