9 Ways to Support BATS Improv
We are extremely thankful for the BATS community. Although we aren't able to see you guys in person, we are happy to still see you all virtually.
As a nonprofit organization we pride ourselves on strengthening our community by providing the educational and social services the government cannot fully provide. Our mission is to change lives through improv, but we can only fulfill our mission because we have a community of supportive, dedicated, and passionate people like you.
As you know, we are currently seeking donations for our Year-End Fundraiser. We are hoping to raise $65,000 by the end of 2020. If you would like to donate any amount, we'd like to send a huge THANK YOU in advance.
While donations are an extremely helpful way to support, there are also plenty of FREE options that you can use to share your support. Here are 9 ways to spread the word about BATS:
- Invite friends and family to sign up for our NEWSLETTER.
- Follow us on social media. (Instagram - @batsimprov) & (Facebook- @batsimprov)
- Comment testimonials under our posts on Instagram and Facebook. We love to hear them!
- Paste a link to a BATS class you are thinking of taking into a Facebook post and just say "anyone want to join me in this class?" (this takes just a few seconds!)
- Refer someone you think would benefit from an improv class and suggest that they try one of our new @work offerings (you can even buy them a gift voucher - and get your holiday shopping off your list)
- Share our posts in your stories (likes & comments are always good too!)
- Share a moment from your favorite BATS Improv class. If you hashtag #funatBATS we'll repost it!
- Post screenshot of a show you attend and tag @batsimprov
- Post a "google business review" for us here: (click down to the reviews and click "add a review!")
If you are interested in class visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.